Lifescore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifescore Game Rules

Go down

Lifescore Game Rules Empty Lifescore Game Rules

Post  Admin Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 am

All games have rules, this one is not an exception. Please read carefully before you begin to post.

Lifescore Game Rules:

1.) You must submit your post to receive a lifescore achievement under the appropriate forum. Posting your request to receive the achievement anywhere else will forfeit that achievement, and you will not be able to receive it.

2.) To request an achievement completed award, you must, show video, audio, photo, or official documentation that you have completed the achievement. Such as but not limited to: A scan, a picture of the achievement in action, or a video of you performing the achievement. If you do not have a way to take pictures now, tomorrow, or the future then this game is not for you. Some achievements may require past photos, but many will require recent, or new photos which have yet to be taken.

3.) Once requested it may take up to 48 hours or more depending on website traffic for your Lifescore to update.

4.) Fake attempts and false documents will forfeit your chance at receiving that achievement.

5.) You may only apply for an achievement once. Multiple attempts at the same achievement will forfeit you chance at receiving that achievement.

6.) You are responsible for keeping track of your own Lifescore. However, I will be adding your Lifescore to your profile for all to see. I will keep a personal track of how much LS each member has. If your amount does not match up to mine, I will investigate. If you have wrongly added LS to your total, you will be banned from the forum for cheating. Keep your current total in your signature, I care not how, but it must be clearly displayed in your signature. Remember, I see all.

Rules subject to change.

Admin
Admin

https://lifescore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down